Anarchy Token is a new meme cryptocurrency platform. This platform claims that its trying to empower and promote the decentralization.
[ Disclaimer: The following text is a news release. Bestcrypto4U.com does not take profits on token introductions and cannot guarantee the token sale to be legit ]
At the core of Anarchy's mission is the aspiration to provide its community with the power of free speech and privacy rights.
By embracing the Anarchy platform, users have a unique opportunity to exercise their autonomy and express themselves freely within a decentralized environment.
ANA ERC-20 Tokens
Governance Tokens Of Anarchy's DAO
Investors can purchase and trade ANA tokens, an ERC-20 token, on various decentralized exchanges like UniSwap.
ANA tokens serve as voting rights within the platform, ensuring fairness through the implementation of smart contracts. This means that token holders have the power to shape the future of this Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).
On a monthly basis, the DAO will conduct voting sessions to determine the allocation of funds based on proposals submitted by community members.
Moreover, community members have the authority to elect or remove DAO ambassadors through voting processes.
Token Allocation Breakdown:
Out of the total supply of 69,420,000,000 Anarchy tokens:
- Investors can purchase 55,536,000,000 tokens, which accounts for 80% of the total ANA tokens (69,420,000,000 tokens).
- The remaining 13,884,000,000 tokens, equivalent to 20% of the total ANA tokens (69,420,000,000 tokens), are set aside for liquidity purposes.
That is to say, this token breakdown guarantees that investors have access to 80% of the ANA tokens for purchase. Similarly, the remaining 20% is dedicated to maintaining liquidity within the Anarchy ecosystem.
Step-by-Step Guide to Claiming Presale Tokens
Once the ICO successfully concludes, all investors who have purchased ANA tokens will have the opportunity to claim their $ANA tokens.
However, please be aware that if you add the $ANA token contract address to your web3 wallet, your purchased tokens will not be immediately visible. You will need to complete the claiming process after the ICO has concluded.
To claim your tokens, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Anarchy.io website.
- Navigate to the token claiming section.
- Click on the "Claim" button to initiate the claiming process
- Follow the on-screen instructions, which will guide you through the few taps required to complete the claim.
After successfully completing the claiming process, you will find your $ANA tokens in your wallet and become visible for you to manage and use within the Anarchy ecosystem. More importantly. please note that it is essential to stay updated with official announcements and guidelines from the Anarchy team to ensure a smooth claiming process.
Security Of DeFi Protocol:
Gnosis Safe offers a comprehensive and robust solution to enhance the security of the DAO treasuries. This is done by implementation of advanced multi-signature mechanisms. In conclusion, by leveraging cutting-edge technology and cryptographic protocols, Gnosis Safe establishes a strong safeguarding infrastructure that mitigates the risk of unauthorized access or hacker attacks.
🔓 Unlock the Secrets to Earning Free Cryptocurrency: 25...
Live in a dramatic world of cryptos without even having to open your purse! This step by step guide will reveal how to accumulate digital assets...
Earn Free Crypto
Subscribe to our newsletter
Free Subscribe for Unique Promo codes and Bonuses